Thursday, May 25

MySpace

Am I allowed two posts in one day!? Or is it me who makes the rule up...

Anyway... DrKate's blog made me think about MySpace and what is means for literacy practices. I shall continue to ponder on this but for now thought I would share an article I read a few weeks ago on this very subject which I found very interesting. I think I could write a whole dissertation on the subject of this article.



This is the Sri Yantra... it is amazing to meditate on. I have tried to draw it a million times but it is deceptively complex.

4 comments:

Hilda said...

Thought you weren't going to blog! Now you have to learn to set up links as I have. I only had help from my son with the heading - did the rest myself. I like the article - now that has given me a challenge to find one!

Joolz said...

That is an interesting article, I agree with Hilda. Pop over to my blog here I think you will find it useful/interesting for what you are doing.

Kate said...

Excellent post here and I loved the article too as in fact it was my daughter who told me about myspace but this is v. interesting.

Joolz said...

I have a myspace account thing. I don't use it much though. I have Richard and Judy as contacts.